When Austin was 6 years old his family was vacationing in Colorado and they passed this slide. Blake and Austin was begging his parents to let them stop here to go down this a few times. On the way back they decided to let them experience this for a few minuets and then go home. Austin was so excited...with all the confidence in the world he is ready to go down and on his way he flips upside down and knocks his eye on the corner of the other side. On the way to the emergency room they were. 23 years, stitches and a scar later he still remembers it.
We went to visit the Royal Gorge, which was beautiful. It was the most amazing views. Here is Austin, his Mom and myself.
That is me on the tram across the bridge...we then walked it back.
Austin did have a good time, although in all his pictures you cannot tell but he was sick the entire time.

Haha this picture below makes me laugh and if you went to Austin and my wedding you will laugh too. But if not I will explain. I told everyone to jump in this picture for a little variety and I will reference Austin's brothers speech in the wedding real quick.
When Austin and Blake lived together in College they always made fun of me. One of the main things was how high I jumped. Blake always made me jump and he would see how high off the ground I got.
So when we jumped in the picture Austin is measuring how high I got. He messed me up though because I was laughing so hard I didn't get a good jump in.
No comments:
Post a Comment