Saturday, September 24, 2011

A-Z all about me!

A. Age: 27
B. Bed Size: Queen but I am wanting to upgrade to a King in the new casa.
C: Chore that you hate: Used to be dishes now it is mowing.
D: Dogs: One sweet little boston terrier
E: Essential start to your day: my medicine
F: Favorite color: I like grey's and yellows and reds now
G: Gold or Silver: Silver
H: Height: 5"3
I: Instrument you play: I used to play the Sax..I could still whip out a piece if I had too!
J: Job title: Transmission Analyst II
K: Kids: None
L: Live: Missouri soon to be Arizona!
M: Mother's name: Julie...oh how I can't wait to see you!
N: Nicknames:Tonners, Babe, Bonners, Ton Ton, Aunt Tonnie, Poop Head (thanks Austin), Little Woman and that is all I can think of.
O: Overnight hospital stays: None...knock on wood
P: Pet peeves: Smelly house, Men who need hair cuts, hair in bathrooms
Q: Quote from a movie: I am so bad at this
R: Right or left handed: Right
S: Siblings: 3- 1 awsome brother and 2 beautiful sisters
T: Thing you notice first on a man: hair cut for sure
U: Underwear: Yes
V: Vegetable you hate: Squash
W: What makes you run late: Austin
X: X-Rays you've had: Chest
Z: Zoo animal: Monkey!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl