Monday, January 30, 2012

1 Month Later

I guess I should update the blog-o since it has been a month tomorrow since I last posted. I still don't have many pictures. Nothing really too interesting has urged me to get out my camera...actually it is but I will have to take some and then post NEXT MONTH. haha

So January started off regular..nothing too exciting.
-Me holding down the house.
-Me working
-Austin working like a crazy man

And THEN
Austin came home for the week!!! I loved it so much. I missed him, and time together, and our routines, and his smell, and everything about him. It was nice to go to dinner with him again and it was nice for him to drive me around again and it was nice to have him watch tv with me again and then it was over. :(

He is a busy busy man and I know he needs to be back working and taking care of business, so I sent him on his way. I was sad....I am sad...but I know that our love is more to both of us than anything and soon it will all work out just the way our good Lord planned for it to be.

So in the mean time, while he was here we bought a new car!! I love it. I have been wanting one for so long. We want something safer for me and for our family and this is perfect!

One thing I wanted before having kids was a stable and safe car, AND NOW I HAVE ONE!!!
I have been feeling great so hopefully great things will come our way and we will be together again soon!

Until next month.....

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl