Packing up everything alone was hard, but it was all worth it when we got together again. I am more than grateful for our wonderful neighbors who don't even know how much I appreciate their friendship while Austin was gone. They really did make this process so much easier for me, but it was hard to leave them:(
| Austin, Andy and Clayton helping move! |
And the final product. We were jammed packed and ready for our 21 hour drive to ARIZONA!!!
We were so blessed to have such a great house and we made unforgettable memories here. This house will always have a place in my heart.
We had to shack up on an air mattress the last night. It was sad to go but we are so happy to see what is ahead for us.
And one last good bye:(
Last picture in our house.... and this is the garage going down right before pulling away. Not going to lie I cried..but it was happy tears. I am excited to start our life in AZ.
My little co-pilot...She was a trooper this long haul.
No comments:
Post a Comment