Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Our Home In Arizona

Austin and I are officially 2nd time home owners!!! It feels so good to finally have a place to call our own again!! The housing market is completely different than in Missouri so it was kind of a struggle to find what we wanted but we are so in love with our house now!
 I love the curb appeal!
 I absolutely love the kitchen. I wanted an open floor plan and that is what I got! I didn't know what to do with all the space but quickly found a way to fill them all up. And I  have a pantry now too!!

 This house is 4 bedroom so it fits us perfectly and is ready for us to fill her up!
 I love how I have so much space to put decorations! Pinterest is my number one search engine right now!
 This is by far Austin's favorite wall in the house!
 The biggest backyard we could find. Roxy is not a fan of all the rock here but we are going to put grass in soon!


 We couldn't be more thankful for all we have. We thank God everyday for the opportunities that have been given to us. But most importantly my parents who have helped us so much this past year. We could not have done any of this without them. I could never repay them for all they do for us.
 And until next time, I will have pictures of the inside with all our stuff in there!!!

1 comment:

Jessielala said...

it's beautiful Tonya!!!

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl