Friday, August 10, 2012

Finally...

Our house is finally starting to feel like a home. I still have a lot of projects I am working on but here is a few of the decorations I have put up so far!

The livingroom...I have decals and a clock to go on the empty wall on the right but am still waiting on them to get here.
 This is our guest bedroom, which my niece thinks is her room!!
 This piece of furniture used to be Austin's when he was little. I sanded and refinished it for the 2nd time!
 As you can see I still have holes to fill but I am working on it, guest bedroom #2!
 I got this mirror from Austin's Mom. It was leather so I sanded and finished it to white and it matches much better.
 I have some decals to put up in the kitchen and looks for wine crates but have yet to finish this off.
 I am going to refinish the kitchen table but haven't had time yet. But it is on my list!

 I scored this awesome bench at the Turkey Federation Dinner. It meant so much to me because my sister sent me a block with this saying on it when I was alone in Missouri. It holds so much meaning. I love it.


 Guest bathroom. I actually love how this room turned out!

 That is it for the decorations.
I didn't take any of the office yet, still working on that room.

A few other fun things that happened since we have been here...
Austin took part in the Fire Fighters Bowl Tournament for Muscular Dystrophy. This is their crew!
 We got to babysit my little niece and nephew for their parents anniversary. So we made their parents a cake. I think the little ones ate more sprinkles and frosting than got on the cake but they claimed it was still good!!


And that wraps up this post. I have lots going on in the next few months!!!

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl