So I turned 25 this past Saturday!!! I was so excited for my insurance to go down, but found out that since I am married it doesn't:( So besides being able to rent a car now it is just another year older.... Austin had a fun day planned for us, after blowing out my cupcakes we headed to the sprint center to go to the circus. I have never been to one and it was in town so I figured it would be perfect to go, and let me tell you....IT WAS SO FUN!!! The atmosphere was happy and it makes you forget all the not so fun stuff going on in the world.


This was us doing the circus!


The pictures didn't really come out because it was too dark in there, but I have it all in my head! I can't wait to take our kids when we have them one day!!!!
I am so thankful for my life and to have turned 25. Thank you for everyone who made my birthday so special.
My handsome husband:)

No comments:
Post a Comment