I think they ended up shooting like 150 doves..


Please excuse my husbands mountain man face, he is NOT shaving until he starts school in November (ahhhh poor me, I know)
This picture was taken at my very first hotdog roast! But come to find out my Mom said we used to do them in Michigan, which I don't remember I was too young. So this is what I will consider my first one!!!!
Roxy did so good the whole trip, on the way up there she decided to take advantage of my pillow. She looked too cute for me to move her so I just stayed awake longer..haha
Here are a few more picture of the basement, this is the bar area that we did. I am working on a centerpiece right now, just trying to find the perfect bowl then it will be complete.
And this is the bathroom, I just love it!





3 comments:
Tonya the pictures of your basement look so good! I can't wait to come see it sometime.
So beautiful. You guys did such a great job with your new room.
Dad said Austin must of bought the birds..
Post a Comment