Do you ever wonder what moves you are supposed to make in life? Do you ever wonder if you miss opportunities because you are scared of change? I ponder this thought often, how am I supposed to know what path my life is supposed to go? Should I take the road that seems like it will be best for myself and my family or do I hope for the best right now and pray something will come up later.
Sometimes the times just don't seem right to make moves and life changes but maybe it really is the right time, but how do I know?
I have been thinking about this often and I think God has a plan for Austin and I but it is just not clear to me yet, I wish it was but it is not. Should we stay or should we go????? Our lives are young and free, we are not tied down (besides a house) is it time to make a change or do we need to wait it out and see what is ahead for us.....the question is still a mystery to me.
Maybe one day soon I shall know, but until then I will keep wondering............................
1 comment:
I think you should move to Flagstaff
Post a Comment