Monday, October 12, 2009

October Post

This week has defiantly been better than last. I am dealing with my pain and feeling better that I know what is wrong. Friday is my appt so I am looking forward to some progress being made to get me feeling 100% again. I am sure these two people below are ready for that too.

We attended Tony and Amanda's wedding this weekend. It was so beautiful and we had a wonderful time!
Here is Austin's birthday night!
And here he is blowing out his Oreo pudding.

We are getting ready for Halloween!! We got our pumpkins yesterday and I already carved mine. Austin is slacking on his but I did get the pumpkin seeds all cooked and they are delicious!!
We had to turn on the heat in the house, waking up to 60 degrees isn't fun for me or the pup. We were shivering and I don't like being cold, so we caved in.
Have a good week!!!

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl