Thursday, October 29, 2009

I was too excited...but still AM!!!!

Oh it is finally Halloween Time!!!! I love fall, I love the smell of pumpkins and spice:) I love that I can decorate my house and make it smell like I am at home! Here is a random picture of the last KU game we attended; Austin and his sister, Carcy. We had a great time at the game, thanks Carcy for the hospitality!!!

So I was extremely excited for Halloween and encouraged Austin to get our pumpkins on October 11th. We brought them home and put away all the groceries. Austin started watching football and I was just staring at them. I just....couldn't.....help.....it...I had to carve my pumpkin. I was just so happy I couldn't wait one second longer. I picked out my stencil and away I went. Carving my witch head away!!!!!!!!!!! But FIRST, the pumpkin seeds!! The best part of pumpkins!! I even made Austin clean his out just so I could start the seeds. Thus the look on his face, missing football for this...I know that was his thought. O-well they were good and are now GONE:( ahhh NOOOOOOOOOOO
And this is my beautiful design...Kinda hard to tell without being lit, but it is a profile of a witch head. Just imagine the beauty if you can't see it:)
And this is what you get when you carve your pumpkin 3 weeks early:( Ughhh so much for being able to tell what it is when it is lit....NO NO NO NO, it is even worse now. Boo Hoo Hoo
The only other best part of Halloween is dressing up my little girl.
1. Because I know she hates it more than being outside in the cold
and 2. Because she is just so cute
She is a squirrel if you couldn't tell. See the Nut she is holding with her fake arms..hee hee she is not impressed as you can tell.
But...nope she is not mad at us, she got a new toy for being such a good girl..haha what she doesn't know is that she must wear this on Halloween again..hee hee
Oh I just had to post another one of her in her costume, I could look at this all day. She does not tear it off or anything...Pretty much she freezes. She sits there and will not move one inch. I took of that hat and she wobbled but that was about it.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany & Danny said...

hahahahahahahaha i love this post!!!!!!!

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl