Thursday, October 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!!!!!

So today is Austin's 27th birthday...whoo hooo Happy Birthday sweetheart, I love you so much!!

Here are 27 reasons I LOVE HIM:



1. He is the most amazing man ever

2. He loves me for me

3. He cares about everyone and everything



4. He is good....uhhhh great at ALL sports

5. He is such a hard worker

6. He loves our country and cares about it more than most people

7. He is a wonderful husband




8. He is going to be a great Dad ( I am so excited to see it) because he already is to our little girl Roxy. I know she looks scared of him in this picture but we just got her so she probably was, haha.



9. He teaches me new things everyday

10. He is eager for success

11. He is caring

12. He shows me a new love every single day



13. He loves being outside and active

14. He knows how to make me happy

15. He is patient (I am not)





16. He is funny

17. He likes to say stupid things that stick (shh-naa-naa)

18. He loves his family and mine

19. He is faithful towards his friends



20. He knows what means most to me and does all he can to make things work out that way

21. He sleeps like nobody's business

22. He is good at EVERYTHING (I am not kidding, there is not one thing he is bad at)

23. He never lets me win (I would never want him to do that, I like to win on my own)



24. When I do win...he doesn't even get mad (hee hee)

25. He is the man I have always dreamed of having in my life



26. No matter what he will always be there for me and our family



27. He truly is the most amazing man I have ever met, he is someone I thank God everyday for.


ughhhhh oh wait................
27 1/2. He married ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Happy Birthday honey, thank you for being you. Thank you for being my husband and always believing in us. You hold me together when I feel like things are falling apart, you love me most when I feel alone and scared, you listen when I have nobody to talk to and you married me because I needed you to. I need you and want you in my life forever and ever. I hope you have a wonderful day and know that I love you so very much.

2 comments:

Larrabee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie & Randy said...

Happy BirthdaY Aussie we love you
Mom & Dad Wernette

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl