Thursday, September 22, 2011

This hit me...

"Everything happens for a reason, people change so you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come together." -Marilyn Monroe

I found this quote somewhere and I related it to my life. At this moment I know things happen for a reason and in a year I will look back and realize how much we learned from this experience. For me being away from my love is so hard. I realize how much I miss his smiling face, I miss everything about him. I think about the times I complained that he didn't help with dishes...but now I wish he was here to complain to. I hated how he played video games, but I wish he was here to play them. I appreciate him more than anything because being away from him makes me realize how special he really is.

I don't think our life is falling apart but it is all mixed up and I know it is because better things are to come. I am so excited to start our new life, in a new state, in a new city, with new friends, and hopefully a new family too.

But until them I will pray and be here to do my part as a supporitive wife, a homeowner, a bill payer, a yard keeper, a bug killer, and a working woman.

No comments:

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl