Thursday, September 15, 2011

You will not fool me

This little thing here is trying to get the best of me...but not today mister SMOKE DETECTOR.

Austin was gone a whole 2 days when this little things decided it wanted to ruin my sweet sleeping. It decided it wanted to pierce my little ears and little Roxy's ears. So at 2:30am I jump and have no idea what one it is or what to do. I thought I remembered that when it beeps like that it means the battery is dead. Okay no problem.....PROBLEM I don't have a 9 volt battery. Okay no problem I will just take it out.....PROBLEM you can't take it out and make it shut up, it is wired to the house. ughhhhhhhh

Trip 1 to the store. I splurged and got the expensive battery to make sure it was not going to wake this girl up again. I get the battery in the detector that I think is the one beeping and I hear silence!! ahhhh pure success
WRONG something starting beeping again. Nobody told me I had to reset the stupid thing. Okay no problem and in the mean time I would use the other battery I had to change the one in my bedroom since I thought that was beeping too.

Success..I was sleeping sound and 2 weeks later at 1:08am..........BEEP oh my fricken gosh. Are you for real. I couldn't figure out why my new battery detectors were beeping. I switched the batteries and that did no good. Sorry Roxy we are going to have to live with it. I don't know what to do.
So now at 6am I realize the one beeping is the one in the guest bedroom. Okay no problem...PROBLEM I didn't have anymore batteries. Ughhh now I go buy a six pack of them dang 9 volt batteries and change every single smoke detector my little house has. It will no beat me. I will sleep tonight, but now I must go and sleep.

1 comment:

Major and Mrs. said...

HAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh! I have been there!! Have you ever seen the episode of FRIENDS where Phoebe's smoke alarm won't quit beeping? Hilarious! Hope you get that figured out :)

Roxy

Roxy
Our Little Girl